Dear 99Ex users,
The Polkadot (Polkadot) community voted to pass the DOT split 100 times plan on July 27, 2020. According to the official announcement, the DOT transfer function will take effect on August 18, and the DOT split 100 times plan will be on August 21 Day implementation.
Currently, 99Ex has opened DOT currency and leverage trading. In order to protect the interests of DOT holders, 99Ex will support the DOT 100 times split plan. During the split, 99Ex will deal with DOT currency and leveraged transactions as follows:
In order to prevent the price changes caused by the DOT split from affecting normal currency and leveraged transactions, 99Ex plans to:
(1) The borrowing function will be suspended at 16:00 (SGT) on August 14, 2020 (Friday).
(2) At 11:00 (SGT) on August 21, 2020, currency trading services will be suspended, and all market orders will be cancelled. If there are users who borrow DOT in the margin trading area, please be sure to return the currency before suspending the transaction, so as not to trigger the system to force the currency to be returned.
(3) Recharge and withdrawal services will be suspended at 12:00 (SGT) on August 21, 2020. Users are requested to recharge in advance. 99Ex will handle all technical issues in the DOT 100x split solution for you.
(4) At 13:00 on August 21, 2020 (SGT), the total amount of user holdings of the system snapshot.
(5) On August 21, 2020, when the block height is 1,248,328 (estimated time at 21:15 SGT on August 21, 2020), the DOT 100 times split plan will be implemented.
(6) After the DOT split is completed, the user's DOT assets can be inquired through the "fund account".
(7) After the DOT split plan is stabilized, 99Ex will separately announce the DOT deposit and withdrawal time, as well as the opening time of currency and leveraged trading services.
August 17, 2020